- To develop, propose and maintain product brands
- To develop and manage marketing promotional innitiatives such as advertising plan, product brochures, websites, etc.
- Creates layouts and designs of logos, packaging, advertising, marketing collateral, and other published materials in print and online. Selects and arranges photos, type, illustrations, and color.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Experience of supporting digital marketing initiatives, and competent with usage and measurement of social
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills including writing reports, copy writing and/or
- Full-Time position(s) available.