- Managing and controlling job and schedule for audit.
- Making time table and plan for auditing.
- Budgeting, review working paper and audit report.
- Negotiating with partner (CPA) and client.
- Maintain communication with client.
- Make report to President Director.
- Keep the schedule on time or due date.
- Explanation for the auditing result.
- Decided audit opinion with partner.
- Point out the problem with client (if any).
- Evaluating, briefing and responsible for development audit teams.
- Ensure that all audit teams performing their duties and responsibilities properly according to the rules.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s in Finance/Accounting or Master Degree Ak/CA.
- Have a minimum 3 - 5 years experience on External Audit Manager in Public Accounting Firm.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Computer literate (MS Office, internet, etc.).
- Fluent in English both oral and written is a must (Japanese would be an advantaged).
- Strong knowledge and understanding PSAK, SPAP and Audit Methodology.
- Good management skills and personality.
- Able to work both as a team or individual and under pressure.
- Have an educative skill to the team.
- Full-Time position(s) available.