- Checking the Mech / Elec Drawing.
- Supervise the work of MEP construction by Subcon.
- Management of Quality / Schedule / Material / Manpower of Subcon.
- Coordination with Arch team , Maintenace of Temperary facility of MEP.
- Inspection of MEP construction with CM / Client.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.