If you are an experienced Mobile Application Developer & passionate about mobile app & technology, looking for a position with a fast growing & fun company, you’re on the good spot!Job Responsibilities
You’ll be a critical member of a small engineering team working on our mobile app / web development projects. This isn’t an average position where you might be restricted to one small piece of the company’s technology, but one where you’ll have influence over our whole mobile program, from design to production.
The job involves the following responsibilities :
- Contribute to our mobile apps development written in React Native / Angular / Swift / Java
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
Job Requirements :
As a Mobile Application Developer, you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- B.S. in related area or equivalent work experience and 2+ years work experience in a similar role
- Love to learn new technology
- Demonstrated experience developing iOS / Android native mobile applications
- Demonstrated experience developing & implementing RESTful API
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle phases, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Experience working in an Agile SDLC environment is a plus
- Experience with Git source control system
- Good listening and communication skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work and understand a complex application environment
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Kresley Indonesia
Kresley Indonesia is a company which run in FMCG industry and right now we are expanding our business to technology. One of our product is marts.id, an ecommerce site that help people to buy their groceries online.
If you are young, have passion in technology, want to build a great product and want to be one of the next big thing in Startup in Indonesia, we welcome you to join our family.