- Understand program requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, process and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Program the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirm program operation by conducting tests, modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepare reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Train users to operate the program.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Fully comply with the rules and processes in the company.
- Min. Bachelor degree in IT, information system, computer science, management information system or related field.
- Min. 2 years of experience in C# Programming.
- Min. GPA 3,00 (scale 4,00).
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skill.
- Have good self motivation and fast learner.
- Willing to work extended hours/holiday/weekend.
- Able to work under required time and pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and teamwork player.
- Well-organized, flexible, proactive, and give attention to details.
- Have good practical experience developing contact center / insurance / HR & Payroll applications will be an advantage.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Graha BIP, Jalan Gatot Subroto, Karet Semanggi, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia