- Installation, setup LAN/WAN
- Installation, setup and troubleshooting Access Point, Wireless Radio, Router, Switches and Mikrotik
- Setup and troubleshooting of fiber optic network
- Network monitoring
- Act as Level 1 customer helpdesk/NOC
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum D3 from IT/Telecommunication.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in the same field of industry.
- In-depth understanding of mikrotik (BGP Routing, OSPF, NAT/ Firewall, traffic shaping, and routing).
- Advance knowledge of TCP/IP, IP Sub netting, LAN/ WAN, Static IP/ DHCP.
- Advance knowledge of Linux OS.
- Familiar with operating and maintaining Cisco Router and Switches.
- Familiar with operating SVR Radius, DNS and CACTI/PRTG/MRTG Network Monitoring.
- Possess SIM C (for motorcycles).
- Willing to work on weekends (Saturday and Sundays) & National Holidays, whenever needed.
- Team player highly motivated, able to work in a new environment, able to work in a high tension situation, friendly.
Tutup pada | 30/October/2016