• Control yearly operational plan preparation and defining key initiatives, fine tune and propose to Division Manager
in order to ensure achievement of strong profitable growth.
• Control preparation of operational budget expenditures, review, fine tune and propose to Division Manager, control implementation and report variances
in order to ensure cost effectiveness and achieve profit targets.
• Control implementation of divisional merchandising plan for existing brands; Manage merchandise traffic in store, control merchandise inventory in order to increase sales and profit hence support organization’s goals
• Plan, control and perform store-wide operations activities covering people management, protection of company asset, inventory management, customer servicing following standard operating procedures in order to increase sales, ensure customer satisfaction and compliance to SOP.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field..
• Required language (s) : English (fluent oral and written).
• At least 6 year(s) of working experience as Assistant Operation Manager in Retail Industry is required for this position .
• Has excellent knowledge in retail operation and process good communication skills, strong conceptual thinking, has problem solving abilities and strong leadership capacity.
• Must be able to work under pressure with excellent result, eager to learn and can do attitude and able to work as a team player and individual as well.
• Willing to work in flexible schedule and mobile
• Full-Time position(s) available.