- To ensure all deliverables of payroll output are being fully delivered properly in line with SOP.
- To ensure that quality of payroll output delivered to customers are based on customer’s requirements (data input) and properly delivered in-line with SLA agreed.
- To ensure SLA of payroll activities are in track, and to resolve when there is failure in achieving SLA.
- To manage good communication with client relate to payroll operation.
- To identify area of improvement in payroll operation, including payroll system.
- To maintain good motivation, attitude, Pro-active personality, and solid team work.
- To ensure all filing (softcopy/hardcopy) are properly well managed and easier to retrieved.
- To maintain a proper operational communication with ADP Streamline® related team worldwide. ADP Employer Services International provides multi-country payroll outsourcing services through ADP Streamline® www.adp.com/streamline . KPSG is a local partner of ADP Streamline® in Indonesia.
- To direct communicate with customer relate to account/project assigned.
- To give decision to client relate to role as Payroll Specialist.
- University graduate, GPA minimum 3.00, preferable majoring in Accounting or Tax.
- English literate both writing and speaking is a must.
- Ms Excel literate is a must.
- Income Tax and/or Payroll related job experience would be an advantage.
- Project Management competency would be an advantage.