- To ensure every Payroll Specialist are delivering proper quality of payroll output based on customer’s requirement and in line with standard operating procedures and SLA agreed.
- To ensure SLA of payroll activities are in track, and to resolve when there is failure in achieving SLA.
- To manage good communication with client relate to payroll operation.
- To identify area of improvement in payroll operation, including payroll system.
- To manage development of SOP and Working Instruction, to cover all payroll activities, and to ensure every team member are fully understand and to implement it well.
- To maintain team member to have good motivation, attitude, Pro-active personality, and solid team work.
- To ensure all internal payroll reports are submitted accurately and in timely manner
- To ensure all filing (softcopy/hardcopy) are properly well managed and easier to retrieve.
- To back up team member when his/her members are on absence / sick leave
- To review performance of team member (performance evaluation) and propose individual development plan of all team member.
- To communicate with internal and external in line with role as Payroll Supervisor.
- To give decision in line with role as Payroll Supervisor.
- To acknowledge expenses relate to Payroll Operation.
- University graduate, GPA minimum 3.00, preferable majoring in Accounting or Tax.
- English literate both writing and speaking is a must.
- Ms Excel literate is a must.
- Income Tax and/or Payroll related job experience would be an advantage.
- Project Management competency would be an advantage.