- To ensure every Payroll Specialist are delivering proper quality of payroll output based on customer’s requirement and in line with standard operating procedures and SLA agreed.
- To ensure SLA of payroll activities are in track, and to resolve when there is failure in achieving SLA.
- To manage good communication with client relate to payroll operation.
- To identify area of improvement in payroll operation, including payroll system.
- To manage development of SOP and Working Instruction, to cover all payroll activities, and to ensure every team member are fully understand and to implement it well.
- To maintain team member to have good motivation, attitude, Pro-active personality, and solid team work.
- To ensure all internal payroll reports are submitted accurately and in timely manner
- To ensure all filing (softcopy/hardcopy) are properly well managed and easier to retrieve.
- To back up team member when his/her members are on absence / sick leave
- To review performance of team member (performance evaluation) and propose individual development plan of all team member.
- To communicate with internal and external in line with role as Payroll Supervisor.
- To give decision in line with role as Payroll Supervisor.
- To acknowledge expenses relate to Payroll Operation.
- University graduate, GPA minimum 3.00, preferable majoring in Accounting or Tax.
- English literate both writing and speaking is a must.
- Ms Excel literate is a must.
- Income Tax and/or Payroll related job experience would be an advantage.
- Project Management competency would be an advantage.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
KPSG is a business service company that has 10 branches in major cities across Indonesia. Within 26 years of operation, KPSG have been serving major first tiered multinational and local companies particularly in the financial industries in the areas of Human Resources Services, Information Technology Services and Business Process Services.
Due to significant business expansion, we incorporate several subsidiaries and conduct several Merger and Acquisition in order to support other Value Added Services portfolio to our clients, in the area of R&D system applications in Channel Interaction and Contact Center System, General Insurance System, Human Resources Information System, Mobile Applications, and in the area of Construction and Interior Consultant.
One of KPSG revenue generation division - a fast growing Payroll Processing Services, urgently requires prudent, passionate, and enthusiastic persons to handle ADP Streamline® Clients. ADP Employer Services International provides multi-coutry payroll outsourcing services through ADP Streamline® www.adp.com/streamline. KPSG is a local partner of ADP Streamline® in Indonesia.
For the purpose, here at KPSG Group, we invite you to explore your talent, skill and passion to empower clients' confidence in their business growth by professionally-delivering trustworthy services with a personal touch.
We believe that with our reborn focus on the talents and positive work environment, you could grow together with us in a full range of future career path that mostly suitable with you.
If that sounds like you, then start your journey with us, be part of us and grow with us.
Please send your complete CV to: email@example.com with subject: Payroll Supervisor