The Pre-Sales Technical is responsible for providing technical solutions to new and existing customers by successfully articulating company’s product portfolio to both business and technical users. He/she will primarily engage in providing consultancy role, assistance, and guidance by identifying customer’s needs and assisting in proposal activities.
The following is a list of job duties and responsibilities, including essential and marginal tasks:
• Understanding Enterprise Products IT infrastructure (either routers, switches, general network infrastructure, server, storage, data center, etc) and GPON, DWDM
• Create and confidently deliver technical presentation internally and externally
• Build productive teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on current issues, inputs, and activities
• Sell technical solutions to the customers with professionalism and enthusiasm
• Identifying, developing new business as well as maintaining existing customers through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls in order to maintain links and dig up more opportunities.
• responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
• managing workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals;
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirement in terms of working experience, qualification background technical and language skills.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in any major with minimum GPA 3.00
• Able to communicate well in English and Bahasa
• Computer literate (Ms. Office and other common programs)
• At least 3 years experience in the same position is required.
• Project management experience is an advantage.
• A candidate with principal certification is preferred.
• Able to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly
• Willingness to work overtime and networking with customers.