We are growing our team and are currently looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to oversee the import activities at PT. Maste Dayaa. The import manager is responsible for overseeing the full import process from PO creation/release to clearance and delivery to our warehouse, including all related reporting and documentation.
• Proven ability to communicate in English - spoken and written
• At least 2 years experience in import clearance procedure for Indonesia - documentation and process
• Understand HS codes and corresponding import regulations (sea, air and courier shipments)
• Proven computer skills (minimum: MS Office, email)
• Work with a high degree of accuracy, organization and attention to detail
• Creating POs (local and international POs)
• Communicating in English (largely by email) with our overseas suppliers
• Reviewing accompanying import documents from overseas suppliers and freight forwarders
• Monitor shipping schedule and progress of PO fulfilment
• Work closely with clearing agents to ensure speedy clearance of goods by reviewing PIBs and attending to all import documents necessary for clearance
• Coordinating inbound deliveries to our warehouses
• Communicating with courier services to clear goods
• Making monthly import reports
• Organization of all original import/procurement documents
• When necessary: assist in procurement of local goods
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
With over 30 years experience, PT Maste Dayaa is the leading provider of certified product and service of world class standard of fire and safety systems for all industries, boiler and cooling tower chemicals and equipment, waste water treatment as well as process and other industrial equipment in Indonesia.
The company’s proven track record can be found in a range of industries including oil & gas, mining, power plants and other factories across the archipelago.
Today, PT Maste Dayaa underlined the importance on service by having an Energy Division within our organization. Our Energy Division offer engineering solutions for process plants. Our services include:
- conducting energy (steam) audits
- implement continuous leak detection monitoring systems
- de-bottlenecking for steam systems
- implement flash steam and waste heat recovery
- specialty products like economizers and heat exchangers
- selection & supply of relevant quality valves & controls