- Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Informatics Engineering with min. GPA 3.25, age max 28 years old;
- 2 years expirience system analysis & design;
- Mastering C# (.NET) programming language and SQL Server are preferred;
- Mastering Project Management are preferred;
- Experienced in development and implementation of ERP System are preffered.