- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records spreadsheets.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Administration or Secretarial
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
KPSG is a business service company that has 10 branches in major cities across Indonesia. Within 26 years of operation, KPSG have been serving major first tiered multinational and local companies particularly in the financial industries in the areas of Human Resources Services, Information Technology Services and Business Process Services.
Due to significant business expansion, we incorporate several subsidiaries and conduct several Merger and Acquisition in order to support other Value Added Services portfolio to our clients, in the area of R&D system applications in Channel Interaction and Contact Center System, General Insurance System, Human Resources Information System, Mobile Applications, and in the area of Construction and Interior Consultant.
One of KPSG revenue generation division - a fast growing IT Services in the are of Channel Interaction including Contact Center Services, urgently requires highly-logical, creative, proactive, enthusiastic and passionate persons to be a part of our business driver team in collaborating and creating a mutually beneficial longer-term relationship with the Clients.
For the purpose, here at KPSG Group, we invite you to explore your talent, skill and passion to empower Clients' confidence in their business growth by professionally-delivering trustworthy services with a personal touch.
We believe that with our reborn focus on the talents and positive work environment, you could grow together with us in a full range of future career path that mostly suitable with you.
If that sounds like you, then start your journey with us, be part of us and grow with us.
Please send your complete CV to: email@example.com with subject: Project Admin