- Monitor all projects in the process to ensure the four aspects, scope of the works, time project completion, budget and quality of the results, in the contract are fulfilled.
- Gather project information and understand scope of project (agreement).
- Conduct Project Kick off Meeting (internal & external).
- Submit Work Breakdown Structure/ Implementation Plan & Schedule.
- Monitoring the overall of project delivery based on Implementation Plan & schedule.
- Do coordination in internal & external in order to run the project in proper quality (issues, problem solving, etc).
- Prepare & conduct Project communication (e.g. Minutes of Meeting, Project Progress Report, Issue Form, email, etc).
- Prepare & submit sign-off Project Set up (UAT)
- Monitor the BPS Operation, and to ensure the operation meet the SLA / KPI agreed.
- Ensure project documentations are available.
- Ensure the calculation of salary & incentives to Agents are correct.
- Ensure billing requisition are being prepared by Project Admin on time based on billing cycle.
- Monitor A/R unbilled which may impact the Gross Profit, and ensure the AR unbilled is minimized.
- Monitor the customer satisfaction survey programs and results to ensure repeatable project performance.
- Select and assign tasks to project team member, including Project Admin in daily assignment.
- Manage time schedule and cost upon available resources.
- Coordinate with clients during project cycle.
- Acknowledge the salary calculation (for payment to Agents) before final approval by VP BPS.
- Acknowledge payment request & petty cash.
- Acknowledge billing requisition before final approval by VP BPS.
- Conduct coaching to subordinates.
- Conduct yearly appraisal to subordinates.
- University graduate, GPA minimum 3.00, any field.
- English literate both writing and speaking is a must.
- Ms Excel literate is a must.
- Income Tax and/or Payroll related job experience would be an advantage.
- Project Management competency would be an advantage.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
KPSG is a business service company that has 10 branches in major cities across Indonesia. Within 26 years of operation, KPSG have been serving major first tiered multinational and local companies particularly in the financial industries in the areas of Human Resources Services, Information Technology Services and Business Process Services.
Due to significant business expansion, we incorporate several subsidiaries and conduct several Merger and Acquisition in order to support other Value Added Services portfolio to our clients, in the area of R&D system applications in Channel Interaction and Contact Center System, General Insurance System, Human Resources Information System, Mobile Applications, and in the area of Construction and Interior Consultant.
One of KPSG revenue generation division - a fast growing Payroll Processing Services, urgently requires prudent, passionate, and enthusiastic persons to handle ADP Streamline® Clients. ADP Employer Services International provides multi-coutry payroll outsourcing services through ADP Streamline® www.adp.com/streamline. KPSG is a local partner of ADP Streamline® in Indonesia.
For the purpose, here at KPSG Group, we invite you to explore your talent, skill and passion to empower clients' confidence in their business growth by professionally-delivering trustworthy services with a personal touch.
We believe that with our reborn focus on the talents and positive work environment, you could grow together with us in a full range of future career path that mostly suitable with you.
If that sounds like you, then start your journey with us, be part of us and grow with us.
Please send your complete CV to: email@example.com with subject: Position Title: Project Manager - Business Process Services