- Monitor all projects in the process to ensure the four aspects, scope of the works, time project completion, budget and quality of the results, in the contract are fulfilled.
- Gather project information and understand scope of project (agreement).
- Conduct Project Kick off Meeting (internal & external).
- Submit Work Breakdown Structure/ Implementation Plan & Schedule.
- Monitoring the overall of project delivery based on Implementation Plan & schedule.
- Do coordination in internal & external in order to run the project in proper quality (issues, problem solving, etc).
- Prepare & conduct Project communication (e.g. Minutes of Meeting, Project Progress Report, Issue Form, email, etc).
- Prepare & submit sign-off Project Set up (UAT)
- Monitor the BPS Operation, and to ensure the operation meet the SLA / KPI agreed.
- Ensure project documentations are available.
- Ensure the calculation of salary & incentives to Agents are correct.
- Ensure billing requisition are being prepared by Project Admin on time based on billing cycle.
- Monitor A/R unbilled which may impact the Gross Profit, and ensure the AR unbilled is minimized.
- Monitor the customer satisfaction survey programs and results to ensure repeatable project performance.
- Select and assign tasks to project team member, including Project Admin in daily assignment.
- Manage time schedule and cost upon available resources.
- Coordinate with clients during project cycle.
- Acknowledge the salary calculation (for payment to Agents) before final approval by VP BPS.
- Acknowledge payment request & petty cash.
- Acknowledge billing requisition before final approval by VP BPS.
- Conduct coaching to subordinates.
- Conduct yearly appraisal to subordinates.
- University graduate, GPA minimum 3.00, any field.
- English literate both writing and speaking is a must.
- Ms Excel literate is a must.
- Income Tax and/or Payroll related job experience would be an advantage.
- Project Management competency would be an advantage.