PT Metropolitan Karyadeka Ascendas
Project Manager - Site Manager
Job Title : Project Manager / Site Manager
Department : Project
Department : Project
- Responsible execution of construction stage.
- Monitor and coordinate general construction programme.
- Responsible on the construction progress and track project against approved schedule, reporting status to management on regular basis to identify potential delay at earliest stage.
- Responsible of achieving the completion rate and timely delivery of the project.
- Lead a team that consists of Project Architects, C&S Engineers, MEP Engineers, QA/QC, Safety Officer, and Document Controller.
- Review construction programme submitted by contractor.
- Follow up with the Main contractor, NSC, direct suppliers for materials and work status.
- Issue the project safety requirement review contractor safety plan, and inspect the contractor safety organisation.
- Perform hazard assessment on the project and monitor the prevention action programme.
- Review the project quality plan and implement quality construction.
- Review the method statement, and approve the inspection test plan prepare by contractors.
- Manage the inspections of construction works, manage the acceptance records and non-conformities.
- Coordinate with all necessary material and samples submittal, as submitted by the contractors for the approval by other consultants, appointed by Client if any.
- Report on any time implication due to changes or variations and gain approval from the Project Head prior to implementation of the changes or variation on site.
- Assist the Project Head or the Quantity Surveyor with the preparation of the contractors interim payment application and contractual claims.
- Assist the Project Head or Quantity Surveyor in resolving contractual disputes.
- Lead weekly project meeting with project team, contractors and NSC.
- To submit and obtain approval for Request of Variation Order (RVO).
- To issue Site Instructions on any variations order required.
- To ensure all VO implemented is approved in Variations Work List (VWL).
Commissioning and Hand Over
- Review commissioning procedures and prepare commissioning manual.
- Monitor and coordinate engineering services commissioning.
- Monitor and control delivery of Operation and Maintenance manual.
- Coordinate collection of all the hand over documentation as required from the contractor
- Degree in Civil / Architectural Engineering
- Minimum 15 years working experience, above 40 years old
- Experience is high rise buildings, basement works
- Independent and able to lead site team
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bahasa Indonesia and English language is a must
- Working day for this position : Monday - Saturday
- Position based in Jakarta / Puri Kembangan
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||PT Metropolitan Karyadeka Ascendas lihat lowongan|
In 1970 , seven Indonesia’s professional entrepreneur: Ir. smail Sofyan, Ir. Budi Brasali, Drs Budiman Kusika, H. Subagdja Prawata, Ir. Soekrisman, Ir. H Secakusuma and Ir. Ciputra as leaders, assembled together to organize PT Metropolitan Development (MD). Seventh founders have the same vision of the future.
In the way Metropolitan Development (MD) was growing rapidly in various fields and has been an active player in the dynamic growth of Indonesia’s capital city. MD established many success companies nowadays, one of which was PT Metropolitan Land Tbk (Metland). Metland was born upon the success story of MD
PT Metropolitan Land Tbk (Metland) was established on February 16, 1994 and commenced its operations on October 28, 1994. Since then, the company keep focusing on residential and commercial development. The success of Metland nowadays shows in customer satisfaction, good quality of products, professional management and also good relationship with subsidiaries environment and partnership. Since 2004, a Singapore investment company named Reco Newtown Pte. Ltd has joined the company, convincing the fact that trust from stakeholder is increasing. In the same year, Metland achieved ISO 9001:2000 Certification from United Registrar System, proving that the management system of Metland has met the international standard and showing its high professionalism to public as well.
Experience in delivering finest property product
As a trusted development company, Metland has experienced more than 15 years in the property sector. This success is mainly because of our capability in delivering finest property products for customer satisfaction.
In developing its properties, Metland not only builds quality housing, but also helps create a beautiful and comfortable environment with the concept of green living.
Metland is always making serious effort to present quality concept in building every property. Integrated facilities, accessibility and convenient living environment will provide more time to enjoy with family at home after a day spent outside. It’s getting complete as the value of residential investment continues to increase.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Company ‘s Strength Our strength lies on our capability in identifying and acquiring strategic sites, growing sales from our different sites of residential development and steady increase of our land price, strong performance of our established investment properties, healthy and growing company’s financial and also our experienced management and prominent shareholders. VISION: To Be Foremost and Trustworthy Developer through work objective and behavior determining: Foremost : High quality product according to specifications; Reasonable/competitive price; On tine delivery; Customer service satisfaction Trustworthy : In accordance with the promise; Never misleading; Appropriate as instructed MISSION: We commit to deliver quality residential and commercial properties for customer satisfaction We invest in properties with attractive yields We aim at sustaining high returns for our financial objectives to maximize shareholder’s value