Job Title : Project Manager / Site Manager
Department : Project
Department : Project
- Responsible execution of construction stage.
- Monitor and coordinate general construction programme.
- Responsible on the construction progress and track project against approved schedule, reporting status to management on regular basis to identify potential delay at earliest stage.
- Responsible of achieving the completion rate and timely delivery of the project.
- Lead a team that consists of Project Architects, C&S Engineers, MEP Engineers, QA/QC, Safety Officer, and Document Controller.
- Review construction programme submitted by contractor.
- Follow up with the Main contractor, NSC, direct suppliers for materials and work status.
- Issue the project safety requirement review contractor safety plan, and inspect the contractor safety organisation.
- Perform hazard assessment on the project and monitor the prevention action programme.
- Review the project quality plan and implement quality construction.
- Review the method statement, and approve the inspection test plan prepare by contractors.
- Manage the inspections of construction works, manage the acceptance records and non-conformities.
- Coordinate with all necessary material and samples submittal, as submitted by the contractors for the approval by other consultants, appointed by Client if any.
- Report on any time implication due to changes or variations and gain approval from the Project Head prior to implementation of the changes or variation on site.
- Assist the Project Head or the Quantity Surveyor with the preparation of the contractors interim payment application and contractual claims.
- Assist the Project Head or Quantity Surveyor in resolving contractual disputes.
- Lead weekly project meeting with project team, contractors and NSC.
- To submit and obtain approval for Request of Variation Order (RVO).
- To issue Site Instructions on any variations order required.
- To ensure all VO implemented is approved in Variations Work List (VWL).
Commissioning and Hand Over
- Review commissioning procedures and prepare commissioning manual.
- Monitor and coordinate engineering services commissioning.
- Monitor and control delivery of Operation and Maintenance manual.
- Coordinate collection of all the hand over documentation as required from the contractor
- Degree in Civil / Architectural Engineering
- Minimum 15 years working experience, above 40 years old
- Experience is high rise buildings, basement works
- Independent and able to lead site team
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bahasa Indonesia and English language is a must
- Working day for this position : Monday - Saturday
- Position based in Jakarta / Puri Kembangan
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Menara Kadin Lt. 20, Jl. HR Rasuna Said, Karet Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia