Job Description :
- Assisting Project Manager in administrative and daily routine tasks.
- Monitoring and controlling Project Activity based on Project Management Plan and Project Performance Baseline.
- Track, review, and regulate the progress and performance of a Project
- Ensuring efficiency, proper procedure, and implementation of policies.
- Age 21-30 years old
- Minimum D3/S1 in Secretary / Business / Management with > 3.0 GPA
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field
- Strong judgment and strategic thinking. Aptitude in working with numbers
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Communicative, able to work with others
- Able to work with minimal supervision and under pressure
- TOEFL score > 450 / equivalent