Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and execute the payment processing (via online banking, cheque, or cash advance) and ensure all approval is adequate to process payments
- Ensure that payments are processed in timely basis for operational activities (to vendors and employees)
- Review all advance requests listing from other departments
- Monitor and review the settlement advances and ensure this settlement within three working days
- Prepare an internal transfer fund in online banking if necessary
- Monitor all transactions concerning Amex Corporate Cards
- Maintain and monitor the petty cash and assist in attending urgent request of cash
- Assist the Account payable officer to monitor the firm cash flow on daily basis
- Maintain and update the vendor model payments in banking systems
- Monitor the incoming and outgoing funds in all firm bank accounts and ensure all transactions are properly done
- Ensure that bank statements are received and filed accordingly on monthly basis
- Liaise with other internal staff related to all payments queries and procedures
- Other responsibilities assigned
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with a minimum of four years’ relevant work experience,
- Satisfactory knowledge of accounting principles, cash process payments and computerized banking and accounting systems,
- Satisfactory computer skills in using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word with ability to use PIVOT table,
- Ability to work with detail and under pressure,
- High trust worthy, reliable, meticulous, and high-energy level.
Only qualified candidates based on the sole discretion of HHP will be invited for interviews. Please write your application by 31 October 2016.
|Industri||Hukum / Layanan Hukum|
|Perusahaan||Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners (HHP) is one of Indonesia’s major corporate and commercial law firms, serving a variety of multinational and domestic enterprises, corporations, banks and other financial institutions and state-owned companies.
Recently in 2014, HHP won seven awards at Asian Legal Business Indonesia Law Awards 2014; some of the awards are Law Firm of the Year, Deal Firm of the Year and Energy & Resources Law Firm of the Year.
With more than 25 years of local experience, our lawyers provide sophisticated advice on corporate and commercial transactions across a broad range of industries. Our legal consultants have worked with many of the largest domestic and international corporations.
Learn more about us at our website: http://www.hhp.co.id
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Joining HHP is the start of a truly global career. As member firm of Baker & McKenzie, a global law firm with 77 offices in 47 countries, we find that exposure to international work often helps to sharpen analytical skills and offers a fresh perspective to problem-solving. We’ll help you maximize your potential. Whether you are a graduate looking for a rewarding international career - boosted further by our competitive compensation and benefits package - or a seasoned lawyer, we are always interested in hearing from talented people to be part of our global culture of friendship. Associates enjoy ready access to knowledge, coaching and mentoring. They work in a collaborative environment that supports and drives client outcomes. Much of their day-to-day work will still involve Indonesian law, which increasingly is becoming more internationalized. We are different in the way we think, work and behave. We will help you develop a career that will set you apart and open up extraordinary opportunities in the global economy.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi