Monroe Consulting Group
Sales Finance Manager (Accountant Job) (Consumer Goods), Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a multinational consumer electronics company. Our respected client is seeking an accountant with at least 5 years’ experience is sales finance, preferably in the FMCG industry, for the job of Sales Finance Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate will report directly to the Senior Finance Manager. This is a senior position with a leading company and only highly qualified, experienced and hard-working executives should apply for this position.
Key job responsibilities include:
- This position provides strategic and analytical financial support as business partner to the National Sales Manager/National Account Manager and Senior Finance Manager through the provision of timely accurate and insightful analysis. The role will expand to support the Marketing Manager in due course
- The primary responsibility of the role is to provide insightful analysis to support commercial decisions in the sales and marketing teams with particular emphasis in commercial analysis in ullage, trade spend, bank guarantee control along with reporting mechanism’s on the aforementioned
- In addition the role is responsible for the overall financial control and integrity of routine functions in AR collection, billing, and sales expense control
- The role has particular focus improving internal controls and a step gap changes in process to drive efficiency and more insightful reporting and analysis to support the growth strategies
- The incumbent acts as the 2IC to the Senior Finance Manager in commercial and as part of extended Finance Leadership team of the Greater Indonesia finance team
- The incumbent is expected to contribute to the broader finance team in improving processes, controls and team development
- The incumbent is expected to be a degree qualified accountant, with at least 5 years’ experience in a multinational FMCG environment
- Analytical and commercial business approach is required to provide commercial support to Finance, Sales and Marketing Directors
- Experience in developing and leading a department team is necessary
- Personal drive and commitment to improve processes, controls and develop people is imperative
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.