- Searcing for individuals, including associations or cooperations counters to conduct sales of BPJS TK in his/her area of assignment, assisted by 2 (two) Account Managers.
- Approach local BPJS TK in order to socialize and acquisition the counters and/or BPJS TK participants in his/her area of assignment.
- Organize and maximize the full potential of BPJS TK transactions amount in in his/her area of assignment.
- Managing 2 (two) Account Manager to achieve team and individual targets.
- Working in Jakarta, but willing to work across in Indonesia.
- Willing to work in target with bonuses according to company policy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 4 year's of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent.