- Searcing for individuals, including associations or cooperations counters to conduct sales of BPJS TK in his/her area of assignment, assisted by 2 (two) Account Managers.
- Approach local BPJS TK in order to socialize and acquisition the counters and/or BPJS TK participants in his/her area of assignment.
- Organize and maximize the full potential of BPJS TK transactions amount in in his/her area of assignment.
- Managing 2 (two) Account Manager to achieve team and individual targets.
- Working in Jakarta, but willing to work across in Indonesia.
- Willing to work in target with bonuses according to company policy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 4 year's of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
KPSG is a business service company that has 10 branches in major cities across Indonesia. Within 26 years of operation, KPSG have been serving major first tiered multinational and local companies particularly in the financial industries in the areas of Human Resources Services, Information Technology Services and Business Process Services.
Due to significant business expansion, we incorporate several subsidiaries and conduct several Merger and Acquisition in order to support other Value Added Services portfolio to our clients, in the area of R&D system applications in Channel Interaction and Contact Center System, General Insurance System, Human Resources Information System, Mobile Applications, and in the area of Construction and Interior Consultant.
One of KPSG subsidiaries - a fast growing Payment Systems and Networks (Aggregators) for BPJS TK, urgently requires highly-logical, creative, proactive, enthusiastic and passionate persons to be a part of our business driver team in collaborating and creating a mutually beneficial longer-term relationship with the Clients.
For the purpose, here at KPSG Group, we invite you to explore your talent, skill and passion to empower Clients' confidence in their business growth by professionally-delivering trustworthy services with a personal touch.
We believe that with our reborn focus on the talents and positive work environment, you could grow together with us in a full range of future career path that mostly suitable with you.
If that sounds like you, then start your journey with us, be part of us and grow with us.
Please send your complete CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Sales Manager - Area