- The Business Development Manager is expected to contribute to the company’s overall revenue and market share growth by selling high-level social media intelligence solutions to both existing and new clients.
- He or she is tasked to introduce the company’s products and services to potential clients, pitch social media business, and to negotiate and close business contracts.
- Develop market awareness on social media analytics and insights.
- Identify new business opportunities and innovate selling strategies targeted to digital marketers and communicators
- Pitch to a variety of clientele – from novice social media practitioners to veteran digital marketers
- Effectively qualify clients’ social media intelligence requirements and recommend appropriate solutions
- Find and secure new business opportunities.
- Candidate must be a College graduate preferably holding a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in digital media sales or account management (B2B setting)
- Must be social media savvy
- Has strong attention to detail
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Adept with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to start immediately
- Experience in digital functions: content marketing, website management, community management, social media monitoring, analysis and metrics
- Global exposure to social media practices and its many applications
- Proficiency in customer service and complaints handling
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Patient, cordial but assertive
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Willing to learn and introduce new ideas
Tutup pada | 30/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gajah Mada Tower 17th Floor, Jl. Gajah Mada No. 19-26, Jakarta 10130