Primary Job Objectives
- The Business Development Manager is expected to contribute to the company’s overall revenue and market share growth by selling high-level social media intelligence solutions to both existing and new clients.
- He or she is tasked to introduce the company’s products and services to potential clients, pitch social media business, and to negotiate and close business contracts.
- Develop market awareness on social media analytics and insights.
- Identify new business opportunities and innovate selling strategies targeted to digital marketers and communicators
- Pitch to a variety of clientele – from novice social media practitioners to veteran digital marketers
- Effectively qualify clients’ social media intelligence requirements and recommend appropriate solutions
- Find and secure new business opportunities.
- Candidate must be a College graduate preferably holding a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in digital media sales or account management (B2B setting)
- Must be social media savvy
- Has strong attention to detail
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Adept with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to start immediately
- Experience in digital functions: content marketing, website management, community management, social media monitoring, analysis and metrics
- Global exposure to social media practices and its many applications
- Proficiency in customer service and complaints handling
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Patient, cordial but assertive
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Willing to learn and introduce new ideas
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company, providing over 5,000 clients with information, analysis 24/7/365. iSentia has more than 1,100 employees across 15 countries filtering information from over 5,500 print, radio and television media outlets and over 250 million online conversations per month.
Our talented people, innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research provides the tools and insight to allow our clients to manage media relationships effectively, track and analyse issues of interest across all media, and discover and share valuable insights that drive smarter decisions.
At Isentia we look for people who have drive, passion, are progressive and enjoy working in a team environment - and we love a sense of humour! If you are interested in this role, then please apply now.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.isentia.com