- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Business process manager evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control business processes.
Their roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensure the business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals.
- Work collaboratively across all departments of the organization to help improve the management of a business process.
- Focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals.