2. Analyzing the cost of production.
3. Create, maintain and updating schedule and progress project.
4. Analyze weekly schedule performace to identify potential risks and delays.
5. Review and verification of owner’s milestone payment.
6. Scope of all monitor and manage of projects are engineering schedule, procurement schedule / material approval schedule, construction schedule, etc.
7. Ensure that all scope growth and extra work request (additional work) are incoporated into the plan and schedule on a timely basis.
2. Min 3 years as an Scheduler
3. Mastering MS Office (Word, Excel), Ms Project and Autocad
4. Able to analyze the needs of materials and cost
5. Ability to coordinate, especially with third party / external
6. Diligent, honest, conscientious, able to work together as a team and able to communicate well
7. Able to work under pressure