• A professional nursing qualification – having nurse certificate (Diploma)
• Knowledge and experience of providing first aid and the care of children with chronic illnesses – ideally with experience of working within a school
• Knowledge and experience of working with adolescents suffering with mental health issues
• Minimal 2 years of experiences
• Excellent inter-personal and written communication skills
• Able to communicate in English fluently
• Sensitivity to the needs and perspectives of others
• A systematic and efficient approach to work
• The ability to work independently with initiative as well as within a team
• Excellent IT skills with experience of managing a medical database
• Unflappability and the ability to work well under pressure
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Ability to manage all documents/archive
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
National High Jakarta School is a coeducational school serving close to 400 students from Primary 1 to Secondary 4. In April 2010, we moved to our new, state of the art campus at Pos Pengumben, Jakarta. Our modern classrooms include projectors, screens, and speakers. Present in the school are new science labs, a spectacular lecture auditorium fully equipped with theatrical amenities and four stories of exceptional classroom environment. Campus facilities also include a swimming pool and complete grass and hard-court sporting areas.