Executive Recruitment Company, Monroe Consulting Group’s, Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of an leading online classified technology company. Our client is one of the leading online classified companies in Indonesia and is currently enjoying successful growth worldwide. Their marketing activities have been very aggressive up until now and their market share is consistently improving.
Our respected client is seeking a good leader with experience in leading a large team and operations, process improvement,] and strategic planning for the job of Senior Operation Manager. The job is located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Running and monitor content operations and its vertical through in-house state of the art tools
- Managing the team of customer service representatives and quality specialists
- Lead the fraud management operation, preserve user trust by combatting fraudulent seller and buyer
- Setting up the principles and detailed procedures for quality assurance (quality check) and customers communication
- Organizing training and creating self-development opportunities for employees
- Cooperating closely with other departments in the company, e.g. marketing or IT/product
- Communicating with third-parties, including law enforcement and selected companies we cooperate with
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with 2 years in a leading role that is related to operations, process improvement, and strategic planning
- Fluent in English (you will be connected to company global ecosystem)
- Used to work in a growing fast-paced environment
- Comfortable in driving and maintaining large scale of team
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, consistent and high quality focus.
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs