- Running and monitor content operations and its vertical through in-house state of the art tools
- Managing the team of customer service representatives and quality specialists
- Lead the fraud management operation, preserve user trust by combatting fraudulent seller and buyer
- Setting up the principles and detailed procedures for quality assurance (quality check) and customers communication
- Organizing training and creating self-development opportunities for employees
- Cooperating closely with other departments in the company, e.g. marketing or IT/product
- Communicating with third-parties, including law enforcement and selected companies we cooperate with
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with 2 years in a leading role that is related to operations, process improvement, and strategic planning
- Fluent in English (you will be connected to company global ecosystem)
- Used to work in a growing fast-paced environment
- Comfortable in driving and maintaining large scale of team
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, consistent and high quality focus.
Review ( PT Monroe Consulting Group (Recruitment Firm) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.