China Construction Eighth Engineering Division Corp LTD
Site Manager Engineer
- Assures the quality and cost effectiveness of technical services
- Initiates and manages investment project
- Assures proper planning and cost control for maintenance budget and investment budget
- Assures cost efficient building management
- Assures the quality of site, building and interior engineering, construction and maintenance services
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechanical), Quantity Survey, Architecture, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, AutoCad.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||China Construction Eighth Engineering Division Corp LTD lihat lowongan|
China Construction Eighth Engineering Division (abbreviated to CCEED) , subordinate to China State Construction Engineering Corporation , which is a large state-owned backbone construction enterprise. It was established in 1952.
As a member of the first group of experiment enterprises of China construction management comprehensive reform and one of the general contractors of class A state qualification, CCEED owns four building construction companies, one industrial installation company, one civil construction company, one mechanized construction company, and one decoration company totally eight subsidiaries with state class A construction qualification (note: All these eight subsidiaries have got ISO9000 quality system certificate)
lowongan kerja rekomendasi