- Assures the quality and cost effectiveness of technical services
- Initiates and manages investment project
- Assures proper planning and cost control for maintenance budget and investment budget
- Assures cost efficient building management
- Assures the quality of site, building and interior engineering, construction and maintenance services
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechanical), Quantity Survey, Architecture, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, AutoCad.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.