- Prepare tender and contract documents, BOQ.
- Undertake cost analysis to repair and maintenance project work
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements
- Prepare and analyse costing for tenders
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
- Familiar with the use of total station
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): construction, civil engineering, engineering maintenance services.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.