China Construction Eighth Engineering Division Corp LTD
- Prepare tender and contract documents, BOQ.
- Undertake cost analysis to repair and maintenance project work
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements
- Prepare and analyse costing for tenders
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
- Familiar with the use of total station
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): construction, civil engineering, engineering maintenance services.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||China Construction Eighth Engineering Division Corp LTD lihat lowongan|
China Construction Eighth Engineering Division (abbreviated to CCEED) , subordinate to China State Construction Engineering Corporation , which is a large state-owned backbone construction enterprise. It was established in 1952.
As a member of the first group of experiment enterprises of China construction management comprehensive reform and one of the general contractors of class A state qualification, CCEED owns four building construction companies, one industrial installation company, one civil construction company, one mechanized construction company, and one decoration company totally eight subsidiaries with state class A construction qualification (note: All these eight subsidiaries have got ISO9000 quality system certificate)
lowongan kerja rekomendasi