- Prepare tender and contract document
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Advise on the maintenance costs of specific buildings
- Enable clients to initiate construction projects
- Advise on procurement strategy;
- Perform risk, value management and cost control;
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): engineering maintenance services, team management, Negotiation.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 30/October/2016