- Prepare tender and contract document
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Advise on the maintenance costs of specific buildings
- Enable clients to initiate construction projects
- Advise on procurement strategy;
- Perform risk, value management and cost control;
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): engineering maintenance services, team management, Negotiation.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
China Construction Eighth Engineering Division (abbreviated to CCEED) , subordinate to China State Construction Engineering Corporation , which is a large state-owned backbone construction enterprise. It was established in 1952.
As a member of the first group of experiment enterprises of China construction management comprehensive reform and one of the general contractors of class A state qualification, CCEED owns four building construction companies, one industrial installation company, one civil construction company, one mechanized construction company, and one decoration company totally eight subsidiaries with state class A construction qualification (note: All these eight subsidiaries have got ISO9000 quality system certificate)