- At least a Bachelor's Degree of Economics / Accounting from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00
- Minimum 5 years in Tax Position / Tax Consultant
- Have good knowledge in Tax Practice & Regulation
- Good command in English (both speaking and written)
- Strong in Ms. Office, especially in Excel
- Lead, manage, in charge, be proactive, and working independently in all tax related matters within the company without requires direct directions / supervision from direct and indirect superior.
- Ensure all related tax transactions captured and reported accurately and timely to avoid tax penalties
- Involved and lead the product development process (in term of tax)
- Understanding all the tax regulation and ensure that the company comply with the tax regulation
- Liaise with the tax office representative / officer for tax issues related to the company
- Able to manage the tax audit, if necessary
- Liaising with the third parties in taxation matters including external auditors, business partner, consultant, etc
- Understand and able to handle deferred tax by attending training as well as soft skill training especially leadership skill
- Act as a company's tax expert
Review ( PT Panin Dai-ichi Life )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Ilmu baru dari perusahaan serta pengalaman yang bagus untuk menambah kualitas karyawan di perusahaan dimana karyawan akan bertambah wawasannya untuk menunjang karier.
Banyak sistem yang harus dibenahi untuk menunjang kinerja seluruh karyawan di perusahaan dimana kinerja akan maksimal jika sistem perusahaan juga modern.