- Manage the Engineering Supervisor, Fit Out Supervisor, Shift Leader, and the vendor as necessary
- To plan and manager all engineering & maintenance function, including operational risk assessment, control and loss mitigation.
- To Manage all relevant risk and compliance issues in the delivery of Property Management Services, in accordance with the Scope of Work attached to the Management Agreement.
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with some expertise in property management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related fields
- Knowledge and practical experience in the application of MS Office Software.
- Excellent command of english, with proficiency in report writing in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- A demonstrable experience in team building & leadership roles are a must.