PT Aneka Sumberbumi Jaya
Factory Operations Analyst
Production Operations Analyst
- Job is a support role for all the production activities in the Factory
- Main responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and recording activities at weighing bridge
- Monitoring and recording production quantitities and finished goods stock levels
- Communicating required production support to the office
- Liasing with teams in the quarry and office
- Recording and monitoring inventory and spare parts
- Other supporting activities for the production team
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, microsoft excel, microsoft word, Microsoft Power Point.
- Required language(s): Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl Raya Branti (own transporation required)
- Must be meticulous and neat
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
Located in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia, PT. Aneka Sumberbumi Jaya is a leading supplier of high-grade ground calcium carbonate products. Our products have widespread applications in many industries including the agriculture, paper, paint and construction industries amongst others
To be the market leader and supplier of choice for calcium carbonate-related products in Sumatra by providing reliable and timely delivery of top quality products to all our customers.
PT. Aneka Sumberbumi Jaya will help grow the community in which we work and provide a safe and rewarding environment for all our employees. For our customers, we will provide top quality calcium carbonate products that contribute to the success of their businesses.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
PT. Aneka Sumerbumi Jaya is a dynamic and fast growing calcium carbonate producer and supplier. Looking to capitalize on our high quality limestone deposits around Lampung area, we aim further enhance our position as a leading supplier for the high-quality calcium carbonate market in South Sumatera and West Java. If you would like to be part of our company during this exciting time, please apply for a job. We are currently looking for experienced Sales, R&D and Operational professionals to help drive us forward.