BookingSuite BV is based in Amsterdam and is focused on providing world-class software directly to Accommodation Partners in order to improve their brand reach, guest engagement, and ultimately the overall health of their property. With BookingSuite BV’s products, properties are gaining Booking conversion genius delivered through cloud based ‘’software as a service’’ (SaaS). BookingSuite BV already serves thousands of existing properties listed on the Booking.com website and is supported by support companies in Asia Pacific, The Americas and Europe.
In the role of BookingSuite Specialist, you are the expert in the local office on BookingSuite products and services; responsible for contacting Booking.com partners to advise them on the best BookingSuite solution for their property. You will support local Account Managers and Coordinators on gaining knowledge and expertise of BookingSuite products and services as well as respond to and follow up on inbound marketing leads, account manager referrals and prospects from the partner network. The majority of your presentations will take place via screen sharing and telephone. You will report to an Area manager. You are a very reliable and approachable person with a structured and results driven mindset. Besides your daily activities you will also be involved in regional expansion projects for BookingSuite.
We are looking for one BookingSuite Specialist in Jakarta office.
- Work with local teams to support the acquisition of new BookingSuite partnerships and their performance.
- Ensuring that local teams are successfully engaged and motivated in introducing and promoting BookingSuite BV’s products and services to its partners;
- Promote the BookingSuite BV brand name and its products to hotels by giving local colleagues the tools and knowledge
- Work closely with Area Manager, Engagement Manager, and rest of team to achieve quarterly objectives related to BookingSuite products.
- Coordinate with Engagement Manager and regional Commercial Excellence team to ensure coordination of program launches, trainings, and additional activities.
- Provide feedback from partners and local teams to central BookingSuite teams to help improve products, services, and procedures.
- Organize, coordinate, and attend partner events and trade fairs with account managers to support the needs of our mutual existing and potential Booking.com accommodation partners.
- Optimize BookingSuite internal processes to give optimal service to our local account managers
- Working with area managers, SAMs, account managers to understand local priorities and identifying opportunities.
- Visit properties and chains with account managers who need help to assist in BookingSuite topics.
- Create,manage and deliver quarterly BookingSuite meetings, summits, trainings, as required.
- Advise on guidance and goals for BookingSuite products including KPI’s.
- Visit offices within regions to assist on all of the above if/when needed.
- Liaise with appropriate BookingSuite teams to deliver up-to-date releases to the local team/s in order to achieve an optimal connection of products to partner needs.
- Communicate roll outs of BookingSuite innovations set by BookingSuite BV.
- Developing a rhythm of communication to the local office, ensuring that local teams are adequately prepared to handle inquiries from partners regarding BookingSuite BV’s initiatives.
- Partnering with the Learning, Talent & Communications team to develop digital learning packages that will drive awareness of BookingSuite BV’s initiatives for local teams and customer service offices in APAC.
- Partnering with BookingSuite Digital Solutions Managers to ensure execution on potential new BookingsSuite partners from the referral channel.
- Assisting regional Engagement Manager and local specialist colleagues in creating a playbook for the APAC field to assist the regional teams, including but not limited to value proposition and positioning statements, scripts, leave behind materials, etc. Making sure to localize this support as needed.
- Supporting global colleagues by developing guidelines, best practices, wikis and trainings on BookingSuite BV’s products and procedures.
- Creating feedback loops to give Digital Solution Managers, Account Managers and Customer Care representative’s visibility on the quality of leads they submit.
- Collaborating with product and audience marketing to identify field needs as it relates to new product launches, creating new content and providing training as necessary based on learnings and feedback from local team.
- Collecting feedback from the field and sharing with the BookingSuite teams.
- Integrating with internal systems, such as Insights, to ensure that BookingSuite BV’s initiatives are systemically supported.
- Supporting Local Teams to introduce BookingSuite BV during local events with Partners such as tourism trade fairs, workshops and social events.
- Affinity with the hospitality industry / SaaS / Technical Marketing
- A degree in hospitality / marketing is a pre
- Languages: High proficiency in English & Bahasa Indonesia
- You live in Jakarta and already have a work permit to work in Indonesia