We are a team of engineers creating a reliable School management system in an environment whereby the underlying Technology for many things (Payment, Management and Monitoring) are unreliable. At Langit Asia you will be part of a team that is helping the growth of Education Quality in Indonesia by developing a rock solid School management system.
Who you are?
Developers with strong passion in technology. You are interested in writing high quality code - meaning that it's clean, testable, secure, and scalable. Creating systems and software that complies with the highest reliability standards turn you on. You enjoy solving challenging problems, and work in a team environment.
How we work?
We value teamwork, and we work as a TEAM. We've implemented agile methodology and sub version apps for all of our projects. Since we’re dealing with sensitive accounting data, testing is a core component of our organization and we take it seriously!
This full-time position will be based at our Cilacap office. We provide a mess for candidate from outside cilacap city.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed, compatibility, and scalability.
- Work with internal teams to design and build user-friendly forms/applications/interfaces based on functional specifications.
- Investigate problem areas and follow the software development lifecycle
- Present new ideas for product improvement.
What we look for
- Familiar with bootstrap, CSS3 and MySQL.
- Good knowledge on PHP programming language (LARAVEL).
- Great attitude and ability to thrive and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent with PHP programming language.
- Smart and driven to work in a fast-growing startup that will change people life.
Big plus if you have
- Contribution to open source projects (please share your github or Bitbucket account).
- Experience in developing educational software / application.
- Previous work on PHP Framework Laravel.
and You could sent your linkedin, CV and Portofolio