About Photobook Worldwide
Photobook Worldwide is an ecommerce business that provides a unique experience in preserving meaningful memories through a fully customizable, premium printed photo album. Established in 2005, we have since expanded and currently hold offices in Australia, Canada, Malaysia, and the Philippines. This provides access to us through more than 100 photo creation websites and effectively enables us to serve customers from across the globe, making us the largest photo book player within Malaysia and one of the fastest growing photo book companies across the region.
We put our customers first above all else, focused on delivering unparalleled service to them through beautifully made photo products - positioning ourselves as the prefered choice. We make this possible by investing our resources to the latest technologies and acquiring only the best professionals in their respective fields.
To be the beloved Photo Product Company that touches human hearts all over the world.
To love our customers and provide the best experience possible.
Our Core Values
1. Love each other and the customer
2. Build a positive team and family spirit
3. Be passionate and determined
4. Pursue and share learnings
5. Have an open mind and encourage creativity
6. Embrace and drive change
7. Be the best in what you do
8. Create fun and inspiring moments
9. Be humber and respect each other
10. Do good
• Pursue new business opportunities by identifying prospective corporate clients or partners,
structuring, negotiating, closing deals and managing business relationships.
• Plan and develop business proposal and recommendation with supporting data, insights and
• Perform market research, competitive analysis, opportunity modeling and develop screening
criteria to evaluate strategic fit of target opportunities and drive prospecting activities.
• Work closely with the Manager and Management team to identify business opportunities and
provide quantitative & qualitative analysis for business development decisions.
• Work cross-functionally with other departments to implement partnerships.
• Forecast and keep track all bulk purchases, partnerships and other business development
• Report program ROI, improve and optimise business development programs.
• Participate in other ad-hoc business activities.
• Degree or Diploma in Business, e-Commerce or equivalent.
• 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience.
• Excellent verbal, writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Good analytical, business development and problem solving skills.
• Excellent computer and Internet skills with high proficiency with all Google Apps for Business
• Able to succeed in dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
• Result-driven, highly adaptive and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Possess a positive attitude and a desire to grow & learn.