Talent & Community (Executive/ Lead)
We embrace creativity and innovation in the social media space and believe in the power of storytelling.
You should be:
- A social media junkie that is all too familiar with terms like ‘#ootd” and ‘the camera eats first’.
- Curious, passionate and knowledgeable about social media – its current trends, the strategy and tactics in engagement, differentiations in various current and emerging social media platforms
- Bold, innovative thinkers and natural problem solver with a strong work ethic, never quite contented with the status quo
- Posses a strong bias for action with exceptional project management skill with an ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Able to work well under the pressures of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and deadline-sensitive environment
- Creative, agile and flexible in the ever changing scape of social media
- A fast learner with a can-do attitude; can work both independently and in a team
- Manage, develop and expand your assigned group of premium Talent/Influencers with aims of sustainable long-term growth and development across all media through online strategies
- Work closely in a team to create and implement social media content strategies on various media platforms with interesting editorial content in alignment to regional business objectives with the aim to build audience, facilitate meaningful engagement and develop our brand
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the smooth and optimal running of all operational campaigns
- Creatively source, plan and implement collaborations that results in brand awareness and meaningful engagement in alignment to the corporate branding and objectives
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Passion for creating social media content and understanding of platform specific needs, inclusive of (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dayre, Snapchat, etc)
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Good eye for photography is a plus
- Comfortable with Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Analytics
- Experience in Public Relations, Marketing, Publications, Content Creation
- A Marketing degree is desired but not required
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 31/October/2016