- Minimum qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Visual communication Design / Art / Advertising / Media / Creative multimedia or equivalent from a reputable university, minimum GPA of 2.80/4.00
- Excellent Graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign). The interview process will include testing of graphic and other skills.
- Familiar with Web Design/3D/Movie is preferable
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in related fields
- Creative, efficient, modern in thinking, highly disciplined and hard working
- Have a deep and abiding passion for Graphic Design.
- Able to use English as a working language is advantageous though not absolutely essential. If you have all the other skills but your English is limited, please apply if you are willing to improve your English.
- Perks include competitive remuneration package, overseas travel and the chance to work and grow with an outstanding Principal Designer with over 30 years’ experience and his team.
Please send your application + photograph by clicking APPLY NOW
(for Member & Non Member)