In line with the company's vision, the Head of Marketing will be reporting directly to the Business Director and will be based in Bali.
Are you passionate in the education industry and would love to be part of a unique organisation where it offers solid education foundations? If so, our client is looking for an energetic, experienced head of marketing to join the dynamic team. The team consists of talented individuals who believe in education, and our client is becoming one of the inspirational brands in its sector.
In line with the company's vision, the Head of Marketing will be reporting directly to the Business Director and will be based in Bali. He / She will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and putting together materials such as collateral, presentations, fact sheets and client communications.
- Implementing marketing strategy, program development to ensure the completion of quality work in a timely manner.
- Supporting efforts in the planning of the business, in the field of both PR and marketing.
- Recommending or directing marketing campaigns and strategies, and executing plans to achieve target objectives.
- Responsible for branding strategy which include creating guidelines which adhere to the organisation's vision.
- Managing, developing and providing necessary training / development to the team members.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications to develop clear market positioning.
- Liase and establishing excellent relationship with all stakeholders.
- Responsible for digital marketing which includes creating online media and publications.
- Developing and implementing new strategies to develop the business.
- Providing continuous relationship with the existing business that had been acquired, and facilitating the servicing of underlying clients in Indonesia.
This role is only opened for Indonesians who have worked in a multinational company. An excellent communication in English and Bahasa is a must, and the ability to be self-driven with minimal supervision is a must. Other requirement includes:
- University graduate major with relevant business qualifications.
- Minimum of 8 years marketing experience as a dedicated marketer, in client and/or agency roles.
- Strong track records in consumer marketing, branding and PR.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
- Working experience in a company with international stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skill with strong analytic capabilities.
- Passion in education!
- Excellent salary package.
- Opportunity to contribute to a reputable organization.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Imeiniar Chandra on +62 21 2958 8832