Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational personal care company. Our respected client is seeking a sales professional for the job of Key Account Manager, to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate will report directly to the National Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager will take responsibility for developing and implementing key account strategies and achieve sales targets for key accounts in an efficient and profitable way to secure the company’s position at retail level by establishing a long-term relationship.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Sales Volume
- Develop unique ways to grow the business with the customer and provide solutions to management
- Achieving the business objective in modern trade channel
- Market Share
- Identify & assess the customers’ needs & market trends toward developing key accounts business relationship to winning the competition
- Ensuring the communication with retailer teams in the field
- Strong Customer Relationships
- Developing, maintaining, & improving customers as business partners and challenge them to grow their business with company’s brands
- Sales & Marketing Program
- Defining and supervising Sales Supervisor of Modern Off channel activities
- Evaluating and analysing effective sales including the expense ratio
- Managing and evaluating the usage of sales/promotion expense according to the budget
- Key Account Development
- Developing and ensuring the profitability and usage of trading term
- Developing long term mutual business relationship
- Develop a wide network in the industry and community to long term relationship
- Developing system and implement of key account management knowledge
- People Capabilities
- Provide feedbacks, evaluations, to the Area-sales teams
- Direct, coach/motivate and evaluate performance to maintain competent Sales Team members by supplying training programs
- Bachelor’s degree (min.) in any discipline (preferably Marketing) from respected university, preferably Master’s Degree
- English Proficiency: Conversant in both oral & written
- 5 years of work experience in FMCG industry, with at least 2 years in Pharmacy. Developing Channel in Pharmacy
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
Review ( MONROE CONSULTING GROUP )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.