JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop Production Engineering level and policies and procedures.
- Managing, coaching and directing Production Engineering staff.
- Responsible for leading the reduction of unplanned downtime for mass production and new equipment.
- Responsible for leading the continuous improvement for mass production and new equipment.
- Responsible for leading the manufacturing feasibility of design changes and new designs.
- Responsible for implement engineering changes based on drawing revisions along with maintaining the most current drawings for each product Lead TS 16949/ISO 14001 Implementation for the Production Engineering Section.
- New Equipment Installation and Process Preparation including the creation of the schedule, PPP &PPS and P-FMEA activities.
EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS :
- Age: 30 - 40
- Gender: Male
- Education: Minimum Diploma Degree
- Language: Fluent in English or Japanese. Japanese skill will be an advantage
- Experience: Minimum 6 years as Production Engineer Manager at automotive component manufacturing company
- Understood well about quality management standard, i.e. ISO/TS16494 or QS 9001
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below