- D3 or S1 Informatics or others from reputable university/polytechnic.
- Have at least 3 years experiences in web designing (information design, graphic design, web usability, grid system, programming, etc) for corporate site, intranet site, commercial site, etc.
Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good communication skill and negotiation skill both in Indonesia and English.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Able to work in team, under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good interpersonal skill, self motivated, creative, independent, quick learner, and result oriented.
- Have good skills using project related tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, and MS PowerPoint).
- Capable to design web site:
- Able to design web site using grid system (Bootstrap or others).
- Able to create a wireframe design using wireframing tools (MS Visio, Balsamiq, or others).
- Able to implement the design into a visual graphic design using graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator/CorelDraw, and Fireworks).
- Able to write clean and well-documented code.
- Capable to create HTML program (front-end):
- HTML 5.
- CSS 3.
- jQuery, jQuery UI, and other 3rd party components based-on jQuery.
- Web Content Management System (Web CMS): DotNetNuke (DNN) Platform or others.
- We consider these as your additional advantage points if you have good understanding & experiences in all or one of these areas:
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) such as Use Case, and Class Diagram.
- Relational Database Management System (RDBMS): MS SQL Server or Oracle DB or MySQL.
- Create desktop and/or web programming using .NET C# language and ASP.NET using C# language.
Enclosed with your job application:
- Recent résumé or curriculum vitae.
- Copy of valid ID card (KTP).
- Recent photo (3 x 4).
- Copy of university/polytechnic graduate certificate.
- Copy of recent university/polytechnic academic transcript.
- Web design portfolios: visual graphic design (colour) and site URL.
- Only apply if you meet above requirements.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Directly attach your job application in your e-mail.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and the challenge, please click APPLY NOW button below.
Write the position code WDR in the Subject line.