- Provide end users with in-store support during the roll out and maintenance phase.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Familiar with web application such as HTML, PHP or Java.
- Min. 2 years experiences on POS System for Technical support.
- Java Programming experience and SQL Server Database will be an advantage.
- Ability to interpret and apply menu driven software reporting.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working with retail customers.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow