- Provide end users with in-store support during the roll out and maintenance phase.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Familiar with web application such as HTML, PHP or Java.
- Min. 2 years experiences on POS System for Technical support.
- Java Programming experience and SQL Server Database will be an advantage.
- Ability to interpret and apply menu driven software reporting.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working with retail customers.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Samsung SDS prides itself as having led Korea's IT industry for almost 30 years since its establishment in 1985. It has constantly evolved in response to clients' needs and the changes in the market.
Samsung SDS has paved the way for the growth and development of clients through innovation utilizing information technology in data processing operations, system integration, IT services and current ICT services. We are also the engine to Samsung Group's growth into a global enterprise as the sole ICT services and solutions provider, conducting major projects including system operation, consulting, system integration, IT outsourcing and ICT infrastructure for all Samsung Group affiliates.
PT. SAMSUNG SDS Global SCL Indonesia as a Logistics Company is one of subsidiaries of Samsung Group, the largest and fastest growing global company. Due to company business expansion plan in warehouse and logistics area, we are seeking the best candidates to fill vacant positions: