Business justification : For executing CAPEX Project of Global Engineering.To make CAPEX co-ordination with GFE Team. Monitor the CAPEX progress. Monitor cash flow expenditure. For executing CAPEX projects of Global Engineering
Requirements and Qualifications :
- Education background S1 / S2 Mechanical Engineer
- Experience min 8 years in handling CAPEX Project execution for Process / Chemical Plants
- Fluent in English language will have added advantage
- Should have worked as Project Engineer for small or medium scale project in a continuous process industries / EPC contractors / Consultant
- Should have good knowledge on International standard for design, Materials, Fabrication, and Dimension
- Able to design and make the Equipment and Piping layout, Isometric, Support, MTO, etc. independently
- Should have through knowledge on various software’s i.e. MS Windows, Office, Project, SAP, AutoCAD etc
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
- Perusahaan memberikan fasilitas jemputan untuk karyawannya, keselamatan kerja sangat di perhatikan dengan peralatan keselamatan yang memiliki kualitas yang sangat baik dan lengkap.
- Fasilitas keselamatan dan keamanan kerja yang di sediakan perusahaan sudah sangat lengakpa dengan mutu yang baik tetapi kesadaran pekerja untuk keamanan kerja terbilang masih kurang. Perlu ada peningkatan lagi.
Ktr Cabang Kompl South Pasific Viscose Jl Raya Industri Curug Kompl South Pasific Viscose Purwakarta Jawa Barat
South Pacific Viscose (SPV) member of the Lenzing Group is located in Purwakarta, West Java. The company has been a producer of viscose staple fibers and sodium sulfate since 1982. The initial fiber production capacity has risen from 120,000 to 325.000 tons p.a. The capacity for sodium sulfate is currently at 185.000 tons p.a.
For our rapid expanding company, we are looking for professionals, dynamic, self-motivated and dedicated person to fill the following positions: