• Troubleshoot and investigate issues.
• Provide Service and evaluation on the return instruments.
• Provide technical supports to customers.
• Perform coordination with contractors, vendors and customers during projects implementation.
• Assemble Panels.
• Conduct Factory Acceptance Test.
• Provide technical support and consultation.
• Assist customers in their applications.
• Prepare and Submit on time Service/Technical report in CRM system.
• Provide technical training to customers.
• Good written and fluent in English
• 2-3 year experience in testing and commissioning of generator set or switchboard is preferred.
• Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronic
• Knowledge in PLC , Automation and common industrial protocol will be an advantage
• Require frequent traveling on short notice
• Expect to work on weekends and public holidays.
• Can adapt to Marine environment such as onboard vessels
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Aptitude to acquire new skills, technical and product knowledge
Tutup pada 02/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Blk 40 Toh Guan Road East #01-62 Singapore International