- Fresh graduates & have beginner/adequate knowledge in ASP.NET (with C#) programming.
- D3 or S1 from reputable university/polytechnic.
- Willing to travel for temporary project assignments (for example: Balikpapan – East Kalimantan).
Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good communication skill and negotiation skill both in Indonesia and English.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Able to work in team, under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good interpersonal skill, self-motivated, creative, independent, quick learner, and result oriented.
- Have good skills using project related tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, and MS PowerPoint).
- Able to write clean and well-documented code.
- Good understanding of .NET C# language.
- Good understanding of ASP.NET using C# language.
- Good understanding of Unified Modeling Language (UML) such as Use Case, and Class Diagram.
- Good understanding of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) such as MSSQL Server or Oracle DB or MySQL.
- Only apply if you meet above requirements.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Directly attach CV in doc or pdf format. Zip file is unacceptable.
- Max attachment size: 1 MB.
Write the position code JRNP in the Subject line.