- Develop marketing strategy to build corporate image
- Analyze and develop list of potential clients from the selected target segment
- Develop portfolio products and expand the market positioning
- Develop and maintain relationship with customer, principals, and stake holder
- Execute promotion (event, advertising, promotion material, etc)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Having experience at e-commerce (B2B) company will be advantages.
- Have an experience to do market research
- Have a good analytical and creativity thinking
- Have a good sense of business/entrepreneurial attitude
- Good communication skill
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Mempunyai lingkungan kerja yang sangat baik dan nyaman. Atasan yang ada pun tidak membuat karyawan merasa tertekan dalam bekerja dan waktu kerja fleksibel.
- Untuk manajemen masih belum terlalu baik dan perlu adanya peningkatan agar ke depannya lebih profesional. Selain itu, untuk peluang karir kurang menjanjikan.
Jl Jend Gatot Subroto Kav 94 SME Tower 16th Fl DKI Jakarta
The Legacy of Mitra Mandiri Informatika (MMI) began in 1992 as a software development Company. Having started in the Telecommunication Industry, MMI achieved significant success in the area after just a few short years. The company further spread its solutions to the public Sector, Utilities and other Industry. MMI’s continued success is apparent when in 1996, MMI was appointed as an IBM Business Partner in Indonesia, and received an achievement award just a year later. MMI is an IBM Premier Business Partner from 2007 until today.
Today MMI does not only provides Software and Hardware Infrastructure to the clients, MMI also delivers total IT Solutions, including Supply Chain Management (SCM), E-Government (ERP), Consulting Services, and Managed-services.