- Develop marketing strategy to build corporate image
- Analyze and develop list of potential clients from the selected target segment
- Develop portfolio products and expand the market positioning
- Develop and maintain relationship with customer, principals, and stake holder
- Execute promotion (event, advertising, promotion material, etc)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Having experience at e-commerce (B2B) company will be advantages.
- Have an experience to do market research
- Have a good analytical and creativity thinking
- Have a good sense of business/entrepreneurial attitude
- Good communication skill
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.