- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Minimum GPA 3.0/4.0
- Max age 30 years old
- High integrity, initiative, willing & able to work together as a team
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
Job Description :
- Follow up payment from all clients of Indonesia and other countries.
- Issue monthly invoice
- Maintain ageing report
- Update exchange rate
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Pelican Hotel Solutions is an Internet-focused technology and services company providing reservation systems, distribution connectivity and comprehensive e-commerce solutions for the hospitality industry.
From our establishment in the year 2000 as a hotel-booking engine provider, we have evolved into a complete e-commerce solutions provider focused on meeting the unique and varied requirements of the international hospitality and related industries.
This synergy of information technology and hospitality industry expertise enables us to anticipate and prepare for continually changing market conditions. We are committed to serving the hospitality industry by assisting hotels to maximize revenue, optimize human resources, and improve cost efficiency.
Pelican Hotel Solutions representative offices are in Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, USA, Vietnam.
The “Pelican” trademark is registered in the United States and the European Community.