Job Description :
- Assist in the development of quality assurance plans by conducting analysis; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets quality assurance objectives; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Experience in Mobile or E-business and at least 1 years of mobile specific experience
- Knowledge in ISO8583 messaging
- Solid analytical skills and ability to rapidly assimilate complex information
- Results driven, client-focused self-started
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Must be a motivated self-starter who can independently prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Open and willing team player who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow