- Maximal 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Good writing and communication in English
- Communication skill, Interpersonal skills, a high level of resourcefulness and the ability to work independently and in a group
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skill
- Being ‘sales orientated
- Able to ‘multi-task’, manage multiple issues and projects and skilled at time management
- Willing to work in underpressure condition
- Ability to work efficiently and meet tight deadline
- Contract positions available
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gianyar
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send application letter, CV, recent photograph.
” Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for the Test and Interview “
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
BALI SAFARI & MARINE PARK
Set on 40 hectares of land, Bali Safari & Marine Park is a beautifully designed state of the art amusement park which offers Balinese cultural experience and entertainment, with the latest exhibit habitat designs for wildlife and conservation. The park is home to more than 600 individual animals of 60 selected exotic and endemic Indonesian species such as Komodo Dragons, Orang Utan, Bali Mynah, and Sumatran Elephants.
- Safari Journey
- A tram service as the highlight of the park offers an excellent overview of wildlife in its exciting educational display of ecosystems as visitors are driven through three distinct regions; Indonesia, India and Africa with a specialist tour guide. Safari Journey incorporates the latest development in safari and open-zoo design, offering visitors a close encounter into the fascinating world of animals.
- Experience a zoo without barriers, cages or gates. Capture the rhythms of Lake Manyara where the Hippos bathe and listen to the roar of the mighty lions as you roam through the park discovering many incredible sights and sounds.
- Elephant Back Safari
- Encounter an experience of a lifetime by riding the largest land mammal on Earth. You will be amazed at just how high you are on top of these majestic creatures while venturing through the African Savannah amongst Zebra and Rhinos.
- Tsavo Lion Restaurant
- Experience unique dining at Tsavo Lion Restaurant where guests are immersed in the sights and sounds of Africa while getting up close and personal with the mighty African lions. This award-winning restaurant allows you to dine and roar with the king of the jungle.
- Bali Theatre
- A luxurious auditorium fully equipped with advanced multi-media technology, surround sound and international standard lighting. With a seating capacity of 1200 people, the mega theatre production Bali Agung is a perfect combination between the world of legends and rich Balinese culture on Bali’s largest modern stage.
- Mara River Safari Lodge
- Capture the ambiance and authenticity of the African wilderness in a beautiful designed resort that offers a true safari experience; where each room overlooks the African Savannah area. Guests are invited to enjoy the ultimate opportunity to coexist with wildlife in an environment that recreates the spirit of Africa.