- In this role, you will manage all elements of on-site inventory management, with a focus on accuracy and integrity of stock, included analyze data to anticipate future needs from third party.
- Involve leading a small team of specialists and taking responsibility for all data management, cycle counting, reporting and analysis.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and distribution to identify shortages and avoiding insufficient or excessive surplus.
- Evaluate suppliers and dealers to achieve cost-effectively deals and maintain trust relationship.
- In addition to the day-to-day management of the function, you will also play a key role in developing new systems and processes to support inventory management, as well as continuous improvement projects.
- Manages the import process and ensures compliance with Indonesian government laws and regulations. Oversees the completion of paperwork and monetary transactions associated with international distribution in a timely manner. May negotiate with clients or handle issues with customs officials.
- Relevant diploma / Degree of Inventory / Assistant Management qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as inventory/stock control manager or similar position.
- Self-motivated with high of professionalism and commitment to meet deadlines & objectives.
- Have knowledge in Indonesian trading regulations and laws, especially customs official.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, human relations & communication skill.
- Good command of English & Bahasa
- Able to work independently, a proven team player, action oriented, meticulous, able to handle multi tasks and able to work under pressure.
- Possess positive attitude & aptitude
- Retail experience is useful but not vital; most importantly is your ability to communicate, lead and inspire.
PT Fipper Slipper Indonesia
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji