- In this role, you will manage all elements of on-site inventory management, with a focus on accuracy and integrity of stock, included analyze data to anticipate future needs from third party.
- Involve leading a small team of specialists and taking responsibility for all data management, cycle counting, reporting and analysis.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and distribution to identify shortages and avoiding insufficient or excessive surplus.
- Evaluate suppliers and dealers to achieve cost-effectively deals and maintain trust relationship.
- In addition to the day-to-day management of the function, you will also play a key role in developing new systems and processes to support inventory management, as well as continuous improvement projects.
- Manages the import process and ensures compliance with Indonesian government laws and regulations. Oversees the completion of paperwork and monetary transactions associated with international distribution in a timely manner. May negotiate with clients or handle issues with customs officials.
- Relevant diploma / Degree of Inventory / Assistant Management qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as inventory/stock control manager or similar position.
- Self-motivated with high of professionalism and commitment to meet deadlines & objectives.
- Have knowledge in Indonesian trading regulations and laws, especially customs official.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, human relations & communication skill.
- Good command of English & Bahasa
- Able to work independently, a proven team player, action oriented, meticulous, able to handle multi tasks and able to work under pressure.
- Possess positive attitude & aptitude
- Retail experience is useful but not vital; most importantly is your ability to communicate, lead and inspire.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Live, work and play with your toes exposed and the freedom of slippers on your feet.
Fipper is an explosion of colours and creativity. Born is 2008, Fipper is cool, premium and embodies the passion of tropics. As of to date, we have expanded our market reach to overseas countries, such as Brunei, Indonesia, Singapore, Cambodia and Vietnam.
Now who says being new is a disadvantage? To validate that, our brand also won The World's SMEs Best Brands Award for 2013.
Therefore, at Fipper we believe that our 'newness' at shoemaking gives us the freedom to dream. To see footwear with fresh eyes - and deliver equal parts fun, fearlessness and functionality.