Mining Engineer (Mine Development & Blasting Design)
Mining Engineer Job Description:
PT. ASJ is looking for a mining engineer to drive overall development and production in our marble (limestone) quarry. The mining engineer will oversee end to end production of marble aggregates and his responsibilities will include: mine development, blasting design, hauling management, quality control and inventory control. The mining engineer will lead a team in achieving his targets and therefore must be able to motivate the quarry team in order to reach a common goal.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mining/ Mineral) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Branti.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Located in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia, PT. Aneka Sumberbumi Jaya is a leading supplier of high-grade ground calcium carbonate products. Our products have widespread applications in many industries including the agriculture, paper, paint and construction industries amongst others
To be the market leader and supplier of choice for calcium carbonate-related products in Sumatra by providing reliable and timely delivery of top quality products to all our customers.
PT. Aneka Sumberbumi Jaya will help grow the community in which we work and provide a safe and rewarding environment for all our employees. For our customers, we will provide top quality calcium carbonate products that contribute to the success of their businesses.