Mining Engineer Job Description:
PT. ASJ is looking for a mining engineer to drive overall development and production in our marble (limestone) quarry. The mining engineer will oversee end to end production of marble aggregates and his responsibilities will include: mine development, blasting design, hauling management, quality control and inventory control. The mining engineer will lead a team in achieving his targets and therefore must be able to motivate the quarry team in order to reach a common goal.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mining/ Mineral) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Branti.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 01/November/2016