Location: Jakarta / Inspection trips to Subang, Indonesia
Earliest Start date: December 2016
The Secretary is responsible to provide administrative support and translate from Bahasa to English or in other direction. As the Secretary is the interface to the project team, contractor and owner she need to cooperate with several parties.
The Secretary should coordinate office management activities such as meetings or distribution of information and keep the management updated about document issues.
- General Document Management
- Document translation English – Bahasa, Bahasa - English
- Organize Meetings, accompany Management to meetings and write Minutes of Meetings
- Meeting translation
- Receive/Filter/Forward Telephone calls for the Management
- Call Clients / Partners and explain issues
- Coordination / track of appointments / calendar
- Prepare correspondence, reports
- Administer, Check, and update Documents
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Administer project documents
- Bachelor degree in Administration
- Minimum 10 years work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa
- Strong Organizational Skill
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Office and Graphic Programs
- Strong interpersonal skill, team building skills required. Honest and Trustworthy
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
Dorsch Consult Asia Co., Ltd. is an operating company of the Dorsch Group in Asia-Pacific region. We provide an integrated, multi-disciplinary package of engineering, economic and environmental components covering planning, design, supervision and advisory services as necessary to carry out an infrastructure project from its inception to operation.